Support and Donation
Campbell Works is a registered not-for-profit Community Interest Company.
We gratefully receive donations from individuals and companies. If you would like to donate to Campbell Works please contact us or follow the instructions below.
Campbell Works CIC Reg No. 05761002
To donate via our Bank Account:
Campbell Works CIC
Sort Code: 08 92 99
Account No: 65351341
To donate via Paypal:
1. Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk
2. Click ‘Send Money’ at the top of the page
3. Enter the email address of the recipient: email@example.com
4. Enter the amount and choose the currency
5. Choose whether the payment is a Purchase or Personal payment: Purchase should be used when you are paying for an item you have bought or for a service such as music downloads. Personal should be used when sending a gift or making a donation, or repaying money owed to a friend.
6. Click ‘Continue’
7. If you want to change the payment method, click ‘Change’ under ‘Payment Method’
8. Review your postal information and add a message to the recipient (optional)
9. Review the information and click ‘Send Money’ to complete your transaction.
Both you and the recipient will receive an email (or text message for payments to mobile phones) confirming payment. You can also view the payment in your PayPal account History.
Note: Unverified PayPal accounts have a sending limit. To check your sending limit, log in to your PayPal account and click the ‘View Limits’ link on the ‘My Account Overview’ page. To lift the sending limit, you need to Verify your account.