Ami Clarke – Artists Film and Discussion Evening
Date: 29 May 2009 – 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Venue: Campbell Works, Belfast Road, Stoke Newington, London N16
Film Screening and Discussion Night
To accompany the installation Unknown Unknowns by Ami Clarke there will be a film screening and an informal discussion with the artist around the themes raised by the installation.
Something Rich and Strange: The Life and Music of Iannis Xenakis.
Mark Kidel, 50min.
Followed by a programme of short films:
- The Singing of the Birds (2008) 1.45 mins – Noah Angell
- Everything red is blood (2009) 5.30 mins. – Xenofon Kavvadias
- Meditations on Violence and Fantasy History (2006) 5 mins – Noah Angell
- Each Die I Dawn (2009) 3 mins – Noah Angell
- Shadow Gap (2008) 10 mins. – PaulMart
- The suit fold (2009) – Matthew Stock
The suit is a wearable sculptural form that has hidden cameras in it. The suit has been worn many times around London gallery private views. (The footage will be played continuously during the break and throughout the second screening on a separate screen.)